Top Commercial Brick/Block/Stone Masonry Restoration Company in Harwood Heights – Arrow Masonry
For over 50 years, Arrow Masonry has been a trusted commercial tuckpointing and brick repair company in Harwood Heights Illinois and all the Chicago suburbs.
Arrow serves Harwood Heights’s large masonry restoration and brick repair needs such as:
- Townhome Associations
- Condo Associations
- Multi-Unit Communities
- Apartment Buildings
- Commercial and mixed-use structures
- Industrial, factory and manufacturing buildings
Arrow also helps correct municipal and Harwood Heights city code violations and failed inspections.
We help with all types of façades including:
- Exterior Walls of Brick
- Split-Face Concrete Block
- Smooth Face Concrete Block
- Flag Stone
- Cultured Stone
- Panel Brick
We offer a variety of services including:
- Tuckpointing Repair, Tuckpointing Restoration and Tuckpointing
- Masonry Repair, Masonry Restoration and Masonry Replacement
- Brick Repair, Brick Restoration and Brick Replacement
- Stone Repair and Stone Restoration
- Limestone Sill and Capstone Repair and Limestone Sill and Capstone Replacement
- Deflected Limestone Sill Resetting
- Lintel Replacement and Lintel Repair
- Chimney Rebuilding and Chimney Tuckpointing
- Split Face Block Repair
- Split Face Block Leaks
- Crumbling Mortar
- Cracking Brick
- Spalling Brick
- Bowing Brick
- Deflected Brick
- Displaced Brick
- Leaning Parapet Walls
- Bowing Parapet Walls
- Clay Tile Coping Replacement and Clay Tile Coping Repair
- Efflorescence Removal
- And more!
To get started, fill out our RFQ form below and we can inspect your building usually within 24 hours. You can also call us at 312-329-0750 for a quick estimate.
We are a large, top-rated brick repair company in northern Illinois. We strive to be the best and we handle some of the biggest jobs around. We have tons of great masonry restoration company reviews. We wouldn’t be in business for more than 50 years in the competitive Chicago market if it wasn’t for our great reputation.
At Arrow, we always make sure to put our customers first. All work is completed with the highest quality materials and professionalism. The company is insured, licensed and bonded and we provide clients with free estimates before any work is done.
Arrow Masonry has completed hundreds of projects for industrial and commercial buildings in Harwood Heights dating back to 1964.